Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eastwick!

I watched Eastwick last night, seems like a show that may grow on me. Its funny how every time a show takes place in a little New England town, it always looks the same. It looks like the same town from the Gilmore Girls. I have never seen a town look like that in real life, even though I grew up in New England, humm? I am sure there are a few that look like that but not most of them.

Anyhow, I really want one of those pudgy sculptures that Roxie makes, she was so cute! It reminds me of those paintings of the "fluffy" ladies in the swimsuits that I love so much.


Well while watching the show I was looking at the decor in Roxy's house and realized I sell ALL of those things. Like the hanging stars and the lanterns. It was actually pretty exciting. Sad part is the show probably paid a pretty penny for it, when I sell it for a third of that price. But it was really exciting seeing all my stuff on TV.