Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Keep the Cats Busy....

As I was looking for something blue to brighten your Wednesday, I came across this awesomeness...




I believe this is something old, and has been around for a few years but its the first time I have seen it. Its incredible what people come up with especially with fish tanks. The sky the limit on designing one it seems. Here are some cool and funny other ones. Have a great hump day!



Blue Joke of the Week!
L ittle Tim was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked,
"Whatcha doing, Tim?"
"My goldfish died," replied the boy tearfully, without looking up. "And I've just buried him."
The neighbor was concerned. "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"
Tim patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."