Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Piece of Art Kitchen, Mid Week Blues...

All I could say was WOW! when I saw this room. What a different look for a kitchen. Its so clean feeling with the light colors. The marble topped island is almost a focal point, a piece of art for the middle of the room. Don't miss the chandeliers, they are pieces of art in themselves. The floors look like they have lemon and orange peels on them, or lips and eye balls (haven't figured that out yet ;-)) I am not sure if I would use that as more floor if I reproduced this. There are so many details to look at, its like a wheres waldo picture haha.


Drink to Relaxation:

Blue Lagoon Recipe
1 oz vodka
1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
lemonade
1 cherry
Pour vodka and curacao over ice in a highball glass. Fill with lemonade, top with the cherry, and serve.


Laugh Your Frustration Off:
How Baskin Robbins Got Its Name

Two robins were lying on their backs, basking in the sun. A mama cat and her kitten were walking by.
The kitten complained, "Mama, I'm sooo hungry, what can we eat?"
To which the mama cat, spying the two robins, replied, "How about some Baskin Robbins?"