Thursday, February 25, 2010

Drool Over This Imperial Bathroom...


Unique 63 is a spectacular bathroom designed by Delpha a company located in France. They have many more designs like this one if you go to their site HERE.

This one in particular caught my eye because of how intricate the whole design really is, and of course I love the Moroccan look! It's not overly girly nor overly masculine as I feel their unique designs can be. The whole room is just so romantic. As much as I love showers and the one in this room is perfect, I feel a tub would have worked much better in filling out that Moroccan and romantic theme. They could have put in a slate or stone tub with the tiles they used in patterns all around it, to give it that extra sparkle. Its still unbelievably beautiful anyhow :-)

So just take a look at these pictures and go to their site and just drool all over these.


(Pictures from Delpha)