Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall Everyone!

Today I am going to bust out a few entries because I know its feeling lonely in here lately. There are new items added to "the shop" so stop by sometime this week and check them out, new bath and body and candle holders. Monday the Fall line will be out so you can get your house all set up with those wonderful oranges and reds.


I truly love this time of year when the trees start to change, its like a present when I see colors peeking out. Like right now I am staring at my neighbors beautiful tree, I believe its a type of willow ( I am not good with plants) the whole tree is green except for a few clumps of branches that are orange and yellow. Its likes those paintings that only have a few splashes of color (humm now I want to paint). Absolutely gorgeous!


So today is not only the first day of fall but will be Home Decoupage Monday but Party Stylzz Tuesday.


Here is one of my favorite pictures depicting Fall;

This is from a Chicago tv station.
Comment some of your favorite fall photos.