Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Lineup!

Hey everyone! I know its been a while since I stopped by to say anything flashy. We have been working on some awesome designs for our Zazzle and Etsy store which will be posted soon. Check "The Shop" soon for new items, and we are working on our fall line. Hopefully as of Monday everything will be back to normal and you can come read my flashy posts daily. I am presenting a new line up for what will be the featured blog of the day.

Monday- Home Decoupage (every week I will be posting a picture of an expensive room, and pull together snippets of design to show you how to make that room for much less)

Tuesday- Party Stylezzz (budget, stylish party plans. Birthdays, weddings, every type of get together for less without ever showing it)

Wednesday- Mid Week Blue's (Everything blue! Cool blue decor finds to brighten your mid week)

Thursday- Drool (We will throw out the budget today and show you awesome new furniture,decor, party styles, etc that will blow out your purse)

Friday- Lazy DIY (Some fun DIY ideas to take on for your days off)

They will all be color coded so you don't have to read everything if you don't want to. Its always been a pet peeve of mine, reading through what the writer thinks is great info for only a paragraph of what I am looking for.

I am always happy to hear new ideas, so let me know if you have something on your mind!