Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This Weather....

is killing me! 40 degrees all weekend now its in the high 70's. I went from getting ready to "hibernate" to my head floating away with the allergies. As I am writing this my windows are open and it smells like the beginning days of summer again, it doesn't feel like my birthday at all, and is suppose to stay this way until the first of November then its going plummet to frigid cold temps. I want to complain because the cold lessens the allergy problem, but looking at the radar and seeing the winter storm advisories for the mid west, I am just glad that's not coming here. This winter seems like its going to be a tough one for most of the country, even here I think its going to be colder then past years. Just in case you are wondering where we are, we are in the eastern part of North Carolina.

We hope everyone stays safe this Winter and keeps warm.