Thursday, February 11, 2010

Romantic Vacation in Paridise...



No that's not the ocean your looking at, that's the world largest pool in Chile. It's 20 acres, at the deepest 115 ft and holds 66 million gallons of salt water. Its located at the San Alfonso Del Mar.

I was reading an article on the top 10 most amazing pools in the world and my mouth dropped when I saw this, and immediately started planning my trip haha. I am not good at Spanish so I tried my best to get through the site to see pricing and it looked like for a week in the middle of June the price is $50 a night! There was package that I saw for 2 weeks for $650, I don't even think you could spend that for a half a week during off season in most places in North America. Honestly if I saw this place, same time last year my husband and I would have been going there for our honeymoon. I am not going to get into much of what the San Alfonso Del Mar is all about because like I said I don't understand Spanish all to well so I don't want miss speak, just take a look at the link above and it will tell you everything. In the mean time just look at the pictures and drool over paradise.