Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 1

Exercise will consist of doing the laundry, cleaning the dishes, and running errands. Nothing to big but Mondays are my days to get stuff done. Real exercise will start tomorrow in the early am with the Fat Burning Dance Party DVD by Crunch. I love dancing so a lot of the regimes I will be doing will have to do with dance, some like the Wii fitness will not. During the day if I feel I need something I will eat yogurt, pretzels, or for something sweet a low fat cookie.

Breakfast:
Jimmie Dean's D-lights Canadian bacon, honey wheat muffin, egg white, and cheese sandwich. (I love these! They taste allot like McDonalds egg mcmuffins). It suppose to be 1/2 the fat and 1/3 fewer calories then other breakfast sandwiches. Its 230 calories and 4.5 grams of fat.

Lunch:
Salad with cut up tomatoes
2 tablespoons of fat free shredded cheese (I like the Mexican blend or mozzarella)
2 tablespoons of fat free honey Dijon dressing by Teresa's
1/4 cup of shredded chicken (I use the Purdue cut breasts unless I have left over chicken breasts from dinner then I use those)
Mix together and eat!


**My breakfast and lunch will be pretty much the same thing every day unless I have left overs that need to be finished.

Dinner:
Tonight's dinner recipes where all found on www.3fatchicks.com.

Side Dish:
Parmesan Sage Potato Wedges
1 large (6 oz) potato, well scrubbed, cut into 1/4″ wedges
2 cups cold water
1 tsp. oil
1 T. Parmesan
1/8 tsp. each salt and sage
dash pepper

Bring water and potatoes to a boil, until crisp tender (4 or 5 minutes). Rinse with cold water until cool. Pat dry. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Saute potatoes until lightly browned. Sprinkle with cheese and seasonings

It serves 2 and is 82 calories with 3 grams of fat.

Main Dish:
Cornflake Chicken
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, flattened
1 cup cornflake crumbs
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
1/2 cup skim milk

Recipe directions
Combine cornflake crumbs and seasonings in shallow bowl. Soak chicken in milk then dredge chicken in crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet which has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake at 400* about 25 minutes or until lightly browned.

159 calories and 1.5 grams of fat serves 4

For a Veggie I will be doing Green Giant Steamers: white corn with a little smart balance butter (which is excellent you can't tell a difference) and salt. About 100 calories

Whole meal will be about 341 calories!