Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Diet Section...

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. As I mentioned on Friday it was my mothers birthday on Saturday, so we spent part of the day walking through the local gardens soaking in the sun and warmer temps, then we spent the rest of the weekend talking about our exciting family trip that we will be talking at the end of the year. Well, between that and summer approaching I think its time to get my butt into gear and go on a diet. Its something that I always talk about, do for 2 days and then go back to my original habits.

Tracking my weight loss for my wonderful readers to watch, I feel might actually keep me going, hopefully for a while. I will be posting the recipes of every meal I eat and my likes and dislikes in them. So I will be scouring the web, magazines, and my diet cookbooks for great recipes that can become a staple in my house. Then at the end of each week I will let you all know how much I have lost. I will also be trying different types of exercise videos, the Wii fitness games, and some weeks will probably be just dependant on the diet. I already drink water, I have stopped drinking soda all together unless I am out to eat then I drink Sprite (just a note if you are doing this with me).

I don't expect you guys to hold my hand and support me through this, if you feel like saying something, sending me some good recipes, or even doing the diet with me, please do! But I am not expecting anything except my feeling of obligation to live up to my blog.

So today starts my 6 month endeavour :-)