Thursday, January 21, 2010

Design Never Looked SOOO Good!

Happy Thursday everyone! The weekend is almost here and the weather looks to be crappy for the next few days here on the east coast. I guess I am going to be working....

My dream for our store is to one day be a brick and mortar store as well as being online. But of course this is something that takes a lot of followers, time, and imagination. I can't even imagine how much All the Bells and Whistles of San Diego costs to design a business. But if I could choose anyone to design our store one day, they would be the ones. They are so unique, what I like most is if I saw any of these places they designed I would not only remember who designed it but also who owns the restaurant, store, etc..

Check out their pictures...






(all pictures from All The Bells and Whistles)